Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

Facebook

Hi Ladies

I've finally joined Facebook, even though I don't know much about it!! I'm sure there is a BE Born in July 2011 group, how do I join it? Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Zxx

Replies

• Oh No! Please don't all jump ship to Facebook. My 'Born in...' forum for MissG got shut down because everyone used Facebook instead.

Please stay here, it's warm and sunny image

xxx
  • That made me laugh... image

Don't worry, I'm not leaving..... just wanted to see what it was all about... I can't find it on Facebook anyway!!! image

Zoe xx
  • Yay! Staying is good image
  • I'm with missusG! Please don't go, I love this forum. I do use facebook too but I'd rather stay slightly annonomous on here and be able to get advice and support if needed without having to air it to all my friends and family. Does that make sense?

xxx
  • Hoorah, at last! Some other people who are not addicted to facebook nonsense! I do not do any of that stuff, so nice to see some people will stick to here for advice/company/news! x
  • Hey Roo, I didn't want all and sundry reading posts either, but the facebook july 11 is a closed group, only people in the group can read the comments etc, which is really good. I've joined it now, but BE is still home to me, I've been on here a long time!! Zxx