Forum home General Chat General chat

New and dont really know what to do

Hello everyone.. I am 16 and 18weeks pregnant i find out what im having on the 10th of October jsut over a week i am so excited.. i am new to this dont really know what to say so.. talk to me and get to know more image

Replies

• Hello everyone.. I am 16 and 18weeks pregnant i find out what im having on the 10th of October jsut over a week i am so excited.. i am new to this dont really know what to say so.. talk to me and get to know more
  • Hello everyone.. I am 16 and 18weeks pregnant i find out what im having on the 10th of October jsut over a week i am so excited.. i am new to this dont really know what to say so.. talk to me and get to know more
  • Hi winterbaby27, Just wanted to respond to you as I can see you have posted this a few times without any responses. Can I suggest you post in the pregnancy forum or the due in forum that applies to you?

There are lots of lovely ladies on here with tonnes of advice. image

Good luck with your pregnancy anyway. image
  • Hello, im 17 years old, and i want a baby, but im also worried, about the cost of everything and giving birth.

I too need some info to help me on the decision.

Katie x
  • hi katy,

i was ure age hun when i had my first son,wasnt planned i missed out alot on my childhood imm now 34 and my son is 16 thts me just getting on my feet take ure time u have years xximage x
  • Thanks for that I will image and everyone seems nice

who I have spoke to x

And Katie, I wasn't planning of having a baby but now

I am having on it's amazing but if it wasn't for my family I would be struggling but you gets lots of support, people Do say we are to young at this age but if it's something What will change your life for the better and you have a Supportive family then it shouldn't really stop you, and as For giving birth, I havnt got that far I'm 19 weeks on Monday But I do think about it but I don't worry because it will give Me the best thing ever a lovely son r daughter, it might be Painful but to me I'm not bothered about that until the time comes, I will let you know about it when iv for that far lol... But don't let anyone put you off it if it is something you are willing to take on, I havnt had mine yet but it has changed my life loads!

Wish you all the best