Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012

So I'm having.......

A baby boy!!!!

I am over the moon. I have a 15 month old little boy and a stepson, so another boy is just fantastic, I'll soon have my own football team image

My husband was so pleased, he was scared rotten of having a little girl, although we would have been happy with either.

I have been out and spent a small fortune on him, and now Im ordering lots of boy bibs from my friend who makes custom ones. I was team yellow with my first so it feels really strange but lovely to know.

xxxx

Replies

• Congratulations!!!!

I have two boys and they are lovely together and get on really well x x
  • ooooh yay!!!

bet your lo's will be pleased to have a baby brother to teach all their skills to! how great is that!

heehee, ive got 5 weeks to find out, argh!
  • Congratulations!!! That's lovely news! Hurrah for shopping!!

I was on team yellow last time too but think we're going to find out this time round, think it'll be lovely to have had both experiences! We're not finding out until our 20 week scan in 18 days time though, HURRY UP PLEASE!!!

Xx
  • What lovely news! Congratulations, our first boy!!!

We were team yellow also first time around, so it does feel really strange doesn't it, buying stuff for them this time around!

xx image
  • Thank you ladies.

It really is odd, talking about my baby "boy" lol.

xxx
  • Congratulations! They'll be thick as theives!

We're staying yellow again this time, lots of people think we're odd, but I couldn't imagine doing it any other way.
  • Oh how exciting! We r not going to find out what we are having but I really want to know - ha ha !