Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nausea, Sickness and dizziness

Hello,

poorly mummy to be here image i've been completely fine up to this point but now i've hit the end of week 7 i'm sick, dizzy and got terrible nausea morning, noon and night!!

I was spoilt with my first pregnancy no symptoms what so ever but this time baby is making mummy work hard for it!!

Just feeling sorry for myself today,

x

baby princess

Replies

• I've just looked at antoher website that said sickness and dizziness is a sign of eptopic pregnancy!! there has been no bleeding and no sharp abdonimal pains but my boobs are very tender which is yet another sign of ep! i haven't had my booking in appointment date through yet and i'm worried now that there might be something wrong! god i wish i didn't worry so much!! I'm doing my own head in with the all worrying i'm doing this time around!

I'm 7+5 today and just want some reassurance.

Having a low day,
  • Hey, ur not on ur own hun. I'm 9+5 and I av constant sickness. I am now on anti-sickness tabs so hopin they work soon. I was very ill wit my 2nd pregnancy but all was well, he's now 19mths old. I wudnt read up on anythin online tbh, if ur concerned, talk to ur gp or mw.

Like u I was spoilt in my 1st preg. No symptoms whatsoever, loved it!!

Hope u feel better soon, tho for me, its a struggle to see the end of the day with how I feel
  • Sounds more like you've got typical pregnancy symptoms! If your 7 weeks and having an eptopic pregnancy you would def have unbearable pain and bleeding!! They also say that sickness peaks at 7-8 weeks so it all sounds perfectly normal and healthy. If you are worried ring NHS direct who will put your mind at ease or send you to the GP for a check up xxx

I'm not going to say stop worrying, as all I do is worry but I promise everything you've said sounds like a normal, health pregnancy xxx
  • I've got terrible sickness & did with my other 2 pregnancies. I had an ectopic at 6 weeks in January & I was in unbelievable pain. Try not to worry hun & maybe give NHS direct a call. It all does seen perfectly normal though x
  • ladies - thank you so much for your words of comfort - I got myself all worked up, this pregnancy is turning me into paranoid annie!!

xx
  • Yes, nausea dizziness and soer boobs are definitely normal pregnancy symptoms!

I am feeling worse this time than with my 1st pregnancy, maybe it is because we already have a little one to look after as well so can't take it quite as easy! Although I haven't been sick a lot of the time I have a bile taste in my mouth, I find I have to keep eating to control it so am dreading how much weight I am going to put on! Have also been going to bed stupidly early, usually between 8-9 but one day last week it was 6.30pm!
  • I have the strange taste in my mouth too Kate0311, I've been feeling nauseous all day some days then some afternoons I feel fine. I'm not craving my usual morning cup of tea, all I've been drinking is water or milk, maybe some juice will help. Anyone know what the taste disturbance means?
  • I have the strange taste in my mouth too Kate0311, I've been feeling nauseous all day some days then some afternoons I feel fine. I'm not craving my usual morning cup of tea, all I've been drinking is water or milk, maybe some juice will help. Anyone know what the taste disturbance means?
  • Hi Suej11

not sure about the taste in your mouth - pregnancy does some strange things to our bodies!! I hope somebody can shed some light on it for you,

xx