Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011

Secret Stork - The Big Reveal

Hi Ladies, as promised the big reveal is here. In a way you have already thanked your secret storks by sending them a gift in return.

Torch sent to Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly sent to Torch

Spongebobby sent to Fran

Fran sent to Spongebobby

Jerrylee sent to Tuliprose

Tuliprose sent to Jerrylee

Cutiepiesmum sent to WifeyMnM

WifeyMnM sent to Cutiepiesmum

Hope all gifts have now been received and have also been enjoyed. Best wishes.

Replies

• Thank you Torch! Thought i had you from the clues about what to buy. Your gift was lovely, Ryan has made good use of his romper suits and i am looking forward to using the bath things when i actually get a minute to myself to have a good soak! xxx
  • ahhh thank you so much wifey!!! I loved the book - we had a similar one for elsie and wanted one for this one!! And the bug is perfect for my mummy bag! Thank you so much it was lovely x x x x x
  • Thank you Fran. Thought it was you as you said you had only just posted!!!

Oliver loves his book and I have used the cream already.

SB x

Thank you Kazzie for organising.
  • Oh wicked, thankyou tuliprose!! Didnt want to open them as they looked so lovely in the packaging lol!!

And of course, thanks to kazzie for organising!! Xxx
  • Thank you Torch! Thought i had you from the clues about what to buy. Your gift was lovely, Ryan has made good use of his romper suits and i am looking forward to using the bath things when i actually get a minute to myself to have a good soak! xxx

Thank you for mine too sweetie. I have absolutely fallen in love with the vest. She hasn't had a chance to wear it as she is only now going into 0-3. As soon as she is in it I will take a pic to post for you xx
  • Thank you SB we loved the gifts! Sorry aain for lateness!

( Did you get the other little thing that was inside the book?)
  • Was it the babies first christmas bauble? Yes I love it and can't wait to put it on the tree.

SB x