Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012

Getting to know you...

Age?

Where do you live?

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink?

How long have you been together/married?

Where did you meet?

Do you have any children?

How long ttc this one?

How many children would you ideally have?

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...)

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy?

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy?

Feel free to add any questions when you reply! xx

Replies

• OK I shall start image

Age? 40

Where do you live? Edenbridge

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? Feeling we're pink but will find out next Tuesday!

How long have you been together/married? Been together 3 years, married since July image

Where did you meet? Walking through church ground (public short cut) and went for a coffee!

Do you have any children? No this is our first

How long ttc this one? Conceived the first month!

How many children would you ideally have? 2 but due to our age I think we will just have this one image

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) SMEP, OPKs, pregnacare and legs in air!

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? No probs TTC but I have hyperemesis which is really horrible!

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? No sorry! everyone is just delighted for us image
  • Age? 24

Where do you live? Cambridge

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? Not finding out, but i have a feeling it will be blue!

How long have you been together/married? Been together for 10.5 years!! Married for 7 months.

Where did you meet? At school image Been together since we were 14!!

Do you have any children? No this is our first.

How long ttc this one? We were blessed that it only took first go.

How many children would you ideally have? If we got our hands on a nice big house and lots of money, quite a few! But, i need to have this one first!

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) Well it may just be coinsidense but i took Pregnacare conception tablets and just tuned into my body more, worked out my cycle kept and eye out for CM etc.

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? Thankfully not.

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? Just that it was very quick after getting married. (doesnt matter that we have been together for so many years mind you!) people will like to say, "oh didnt take you long did it!?" Hubby just replies saying yeh well, one shot wonder! :lol:
  • Age? 26

Where do you live? Wiltshire

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? Have my scan on friday and hoping to find out, i think boy hubby (and almost everyone else) thinks girl image

How long have you been together/married? Been together 7 years, married 2.5years

Where did you meet? At work

Do you have any children? No this is our first

How long ttc this one? Conceived in month 4, which we thought was quite quickly

How many children would you ideally have? 2 if we are lucky enough!

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) I took pregnacare and just carried on as normal as we have quite an active sex life (blushes)

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? No probs TTC thankfully

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? My boss at work reacted really badly to it, besides that everyone is really chuffed...
  • Your boss reacted badly Pondering? Why?!
  • Age? 38

Where do you live? West Sussex

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? think (secretly hope) pink!.....but will hopefully discover on 21st.

How long have you been together/married? together...about 8 years, married 3.5 years

Where did you meet? oooh.....internet dating!

Do you have any children? nope

How long ttc this one? this actual one... 2 months (after 3 years of being unsuccessful because of miscarriage)

How many children would you ideally have? 2....but age and chance probably not on my side.

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) tesco opk's, vitamins, news that we'd need ivf....and camping!!!

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? conceiving over the 3 years yes....this pregnancy, bleed at 5.5 weeks and 12.5 weeks.

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? All are pleased! and crossing fingers tightly....pregnant friends relieved that i finally have one that appears to be staying!

What about you waitingforbee2??

Can anyone feel anything yet?....don't think i can image
  • Age? 26

Where do you live? Isle Of Man

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? I'm feeling pink this time - Very blessed to have a little boy aged 2 and this pregnancy has been completely different - making me think maybe pink

How long have you been together/married? together 9 years married 3 years

Where did you meet? through the local young farmers club

Do you have any children? a beautiful little boy aged 2

How long ttc this one? 2 weeks!!!

How many children would you ideally have? being an only child i really wanted a sibling for my boy so i'm content at 2 but never say never!!

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...)? i take vitamins regularly so kept on top of them and made my hubby a very happy man for 2 weeks haha

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? I've got terrible 'all day' sickness this time round. just got over gastroenetritus which was nasty image

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? funniest quote i got was "OMG how are you going to cope with 2!!" Thanks for the vote of confidence haha!!
  • Your boss reacted badly Pondering? Why?!

Hi

I qualified in the summer and they had paid for my course so he took it really badly, as i work for a small company there was no one higher to go to, he has calmed down now but telling him definately upset me!

• I'm not on facebook can'twait4LOs - please can you give us a hint on here - can't wait to start hearing what we are all having image

• Awww I'd love to hon but this is a public board
  • I might just have to dust off the old facebook password and join you ladies, feel i'm missing with these threads being so quiet,

• Please Join us baby-princessiom xx add me as a friend and i'll add u to the group xx Carly Featon image
  • Age? 32

Where do you live? kettering northants

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? hopefully find out 23rd x

How long have you been together/married? ummmm together for 8 years

Where did you meet? at work

Do you have any children? 1 son Aiden 2 years 8 months

How long ttc this one? 5 months

How many children would you ideally have?3 but OH only wants 2

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) Not a lot lol

Have you had any problems ttc or in pregnancy? Large bleed and Pre eclampsia last pregnancy x

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? not really except the shocked look on OH face LOL

Feel free to add any questions when you reply! xx
  • Age? 28

Where do you live? Dagenham Essex

Do you know/think if you're blue or pink? I have no idea hoping to find out 6 Jan x

How long have you been together/married? Together 6 years

Where did you meet? In the pub!!

Do you have any children? 1 daughter 5 yrs & 1 son 17 mths

How long ttc this one? A month

How many children would you ideally have? 3

What did you do to help get your bfp? (vitamins, cbfm, opk's, legs in the air...) vitamins

Have you had any problems ttc/during pregnancy? No thankfully

Any funny stories about reactions to your pregnancy? OMG that happened slot quicker than expected, 2 under 2 image