Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

EDD and Bump Colour Thread

Hi ladies!

Seeing as there's a few more of us now, i thought we could have an EDD list (with the option of bump colour - yellow if you're not finding out). I'll add the dates below (and hopefully get BE to make this a sticky thread). Get adding ladies!! image

AUGUST LADIES EDD'S

danderson33......26th July......Yellow

SparklyFairy......1st August......Pink/Blue

K-LEE171010......5th August......Yellow

NorNoruk1......5th August......Yellow

poppy70......6th August......Yellow

Tashuk......6th August......Yellow

flamingobabyuk......8th August......Pink/Blue

charlm......11th August......Yellow

natty1988uk......14th August......Pink/Blue

Windymilleruk1......14th August......Unsure

LoobyLu7......16th August......Pink/Blue

ceelou......19th August......Pink/Blue

Nic-Nac_x......19th August......Unsure

Theauk4......19th August......Pink/Blue

mrsexeter......22nd August......Unsure

lilkerryuk......22nd August......Pink/Blue

Smoochiegal......23rd August......Pink/Blue

Oscarsmummy......26th August......Pink/Blue

excitedfor2......27th August......Yellow

eliza123uk......28th August......Pink/Blue

Koukla Moo......29th August......Yellow

mummy_no_2......2nd September......Pink/Blue

Replies

• Hi there. EDD 26.08.12. Will be finding out if we are pink or blue this time x
  • Hi, EDD 6th August. Yellow for us, we won't find out, we didn't first time either.
  • Hi EDD 19th August we will find out! image
  • Hiya,

EDD: 16 Aug. We will be finding out if pink or blue... I couldn't wait almost a year to find out... we're secretly hoping for a girl because we have 2 boys already, my husband says I need backup, even our pets are boys lol.
  • Hello! EDD for the moment August 21st, and I will be finding out if pink or blue. Congrats to all xx
  • hi

EDD is 14th august and i will be finding out cant wait.got early scan on the 29th dec,nice xmas prezzie xx
  • Our EDD is 22nd Aug and I want to find out - my hubby doesn't haha! So we'll need to decide, but have weeks to decide image
  • My EDD is 19th August. My husband wants to find out, I dont't, so we shall see!
  • EDD is 19th August and we will def be finding out - did with DD as well im to impatient!

• Hi

My EDD is 27th August, we will be staying team yellow...we were team yellow first time too x
  • Hi ladies,

My EDD is 5 august and we shall be staying yellow (for now!) X
  • My EDD is 28th and we shall be firmly in team yellow for the duration!

xxx
  • I'm due Aug 28 and def want to know boy or girl!
  • Our EDD is 17th Aug. I think we will find out the colour, although I always thought I wouldn't want to. Hubby thinks the more you know, the more prepared you are!?!? He suprised me with that comment.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. We are having a lovely day so far

image xxx
  • Merry xmas everyone.

My EDD is 8th Aug and defo want to know the sex!

Had an early scan yesterday as couldnt wait for 12 weeks. Best ??90 ever spent. Saw my little blob and heartbeat all healthy! Told my family im pregnant on xmas day... feels amazing xx
  • mine EDD is 22 aug and i we will be finding out the sex xx image
  • Girls - i am so sorry for starting this list and then going AWOL!! Apart from Xmas, we've just moved which has been manic plus left me without the internet (currently on my phone!!). I promise to update this once i get chance, give me a day or so.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and the bumps are doing well? 12 week scans'll be here before we know it!

Bye for now!

SF xxx
  • Thanks Sparkly. Hope the move went well. Can't wait for my scan and hopefully my morning sickness will ease off then too! X
  • Don't worry Sparkly - it hadn't even occurred to me! Have a relaxed holiday season!

xxxx
  • we are the 29th aug, we will be finding out image lol