Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012

Having my baby boy on 30th December at 1.30pm!

I apologise that i have barely been on here but i have been checking in on you fairly regularly! This has been the worst experience- fortuantley with the best outcome!

I havent been able to walk for 12 weeks and my bladder went into full retention at just 9 weeks so have been catheterised since. Had a blood clot on my lung so as you can see not very good.

Just spent 2 days in hospital for steroid injections for baby and section is booked for friday at 1.30pm.

Just want to wish you all the very best - sending lots of love Sarah x x x

Replies

• Goodness me, you have had a horrific time!!! Good luck for Friday, looking forward to hearing the news of the first (I think) Jan baby to be born.

I hope you are on the mend soon after the birth.

Take care

MM
  • Wow u poor thing

All the best for Friday!

• Wow, what an awful time you've had. At least the end is in sight. Wishing you lots of good luck and best wishes for tomorrow.

xxx
  • Oh my God you poor thing!

Good luck for Friday and wishing you a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see a picture of your gorgeous new boy!

Lots and lots of love

K xxx
  • Good luck on the 30th!! I am sorry you've had a rough time.

xxx
  • Gosh uve had an awful time, glad its coming to an end for u on Friday. All the best. Can't wait to see a pic of ur wee man.

Munchkinsmum I think our first Jan baby was born today, by section, baby girl. I dnt know the ladies username on here but she is on the fb group due that was started.

Xx
  • Exciting news...I must have missed the FB group in one of my mad work periods when I didn't get on much!

Can't quite believe I'm down to 11 days to go now...eviction notice has been served as of 3rd Jan (when daughter goes back to nursery!)

Good luck all

MM

38+3
  • Oh wow you sound like you have been in the wars. Good luck tomorrow Hun. Can't wait to see pictures. Xx
  • Good luck for tomorrow it will make everything worth while! x