Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BA For Summer 76

Hello Ladies,

It is with great pride and pleasure that i am here announcing my very special friends birth announcement. After what has been an awful pregnancy for Summer, her baby is finally here

Samuel John Henry was delivered safely today at 2.22 after a planned section, and weighed in at a whopping 9lb 6oz!

He is a stunning little boy, the double of his big brother. Congratulations and Welcome Baby Samuel xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations summer76. Fantastic news. Hope mum and bubs both doing well x
  • Options
    Wow, what a weight. Congratulations Summer76. Hope they're both recovering well. Looking forward to hearing the name.
  • Options
    huge congratulations on the birth of ur baby boy! lovely name. hope you are recovering well xxx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations to Summer76, lovely name and a very healthy weight indeed.

Looking forward to seeing photo's and I hope you are quickly on the mend from the pregnancy problems.

MM
  • Options
    Yaay congratulations summer and welcome to the world Samuel xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Sarah image hope you start to recover well now after your horrible pregnancy x x
  • Options
    Congratulations! X
  • Options
    Wow you grow them well! Imagine how big he'd be if you went to your due date!

Congratulations again - hope you're on the mend and back to normal very soon.

Big hugs.

K xxx
  • Options
    Wow first Jan Baby(ish) congrats Summer, Beutiful name and bonnie wee baby. Fab new year present and hope you recover quickly x
  • Options
    D'oh, didn't take in the name - shows what shortage of sleep can do. Love the name. Hope recovery is going well. xxxx
  • Options
    Ah congratulations! Bet he's just gorgeous!

E x
  • Options

just wondering how we are all doing on the approach to our bubbas 2nd birthdays x

• Options

Hi summer_76. How are you getting on. My dd was born jan 2012 and I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with number 2.

I can't believe our lo's will be 2 soon. Where has that time gone? 

• Options

Hi ladies, I can't believe it either the last 2 years have went so quickly! congrats gingerpoodle! I am also pg with number 2 I'm around 6-7 weeks. very exciTed to expand our little family image

• Options

Excellent!  Congratulations Alice. Are you due end of July? 

• Options

Randomly having a nose around!  And our little ones are going to school soon xx