Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012

Scan tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

After all the illness I've finally be given a scan for tomorrow at 1330, I will let you know how it goes... wish me luck xx

Replies

• Good luck, Smoochiegal, can't wait to hear how you get on!

Nic xx
  • Good luck! Can't wait to hear x
  • Good luck! Update us when you can.

Will be thinking of you.

CeeLou xx
  • Good luck hun x
  • Good luck! Hope all goes well xx
  • Good luck xxxxx let us know how you get on x
  • How exciting!!! image

Let us know how it went!

SF xxx
  • Hi Ladies,

Had my scan this afternoon, it was really stupid the way they had it set out. They ask you to come with a full bladder and then there is a sign directing you to take a urine test before the scan.

Whilst I was in with the sonographer I asked them why this wasn't done after, basically they're doing a pregnancy test because lots of women turn up who aren't pregnant apparently!! The down side was, was that I had to have an internal scan because my bladder was empty and I was the 1st one called in.

Well.... the baby is there, the fallopian tubes are fine and there is only ONE BABY ...thank the lord.

They said that I could have a tyroid problem with feeling tired and nauseous all the time, but I could take anti-sickness pills prescribed by the doctor and that hopefully it will all subside by the time I'm 12 wks... coming to that, I am slightly out with my dates, they're dating me 6+6 and I thought I was 7+6 so I think that changes my EDD to 24 Aug xx
  • I'm really pleased it all went well! And that there is only one!image

Very strange about the full bladder and urine test..??..

How are you feeling now?

• Fab news - so everything is ok and that there is only one!! I do hope they can get your sickness sorted though - have you tried the acupressure bands for travel sickness? Boots sell them - they have been fab for me.

Hope you're doing ok?

xx