Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012

Hello

Hi girls

Can I join you?

Hope you are all well?

Got my bfp on monday, baby no 2 due approx 25th sept. Still didn't feel real yet and hasn't properly sunk in!

Wishing everyone a Happy, healthy and glowing pregnancy. image

Looking forward to.sharing our exciting journey over the next 8 months.

mummy p

Replies

• Hello mummy p, congrats and welcome image xxx
  • Hello, and congratulations!!! image

Yep here's to a h&h journey xx
  • welcome and congrats
  • hiya - congrats to you - it seems there are alot of us on our 2 nd 3rd and 4 th babies !xxx
  • Thank you, congratulations to you girls too! image

Hope everyone keeping well. Very handy to know there are a few of us on bubba 2 or more, can share tips on how to manage day to day with the little ones.

how old wil your little ones be when bubba arrives?

Xxx
  • Congratulations, I am due September 28th with my second baby. My daughter was born in March 2010 so there will be 2 years and 7 mths between them.

What about you?
  • Congratulations to you image

there well be almost 2 years between my son and baby. My wee boy wil be 2 yrs old 6 weeks after my due date.

Xxx
  • Congratulations! I'm on baby no 2 as well! There will be 2 years 5 months between my son and when this baby is due. I'm due on 24th so we are close in dates!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months! image
  • Hello, congrats on your bfp. This will be my second baby too. My DS will be 19 months when this one arrives. I was imagining him being a bit older (thought we'd take longer to get our bfp) so took a while to sink in for me too. But it will be lovely to have them so close in age once they get old enough to play together image
  • Welcome and congrats. I'm on baby number 3, I have a 2 year old dd and an 8 month old ds already. I must be bloody mad !!! image