Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fell down the sties not good

Well last Thursday got half way then fell the reast of the way on me bum all I could think was thank god I put Jacob in the cot first didn't think nothing of it but Saturday came and I couldn't sit down and then when I stand up I'm in agoney .

The thing is it's not good when your trying to make a baby and you don't want your other half any were near you lol some how don't think it's gonna happen this month

Replies

• Oh jay I'm sorry you hurt yourself. You sound in pain. Is there any way you can adjust you bd position so it doesn't hurt? X x
  • Don't know blue-xstarex gonna try and see what happens tonight this could be painfull hopfully if I take enufe pain killers it might ease it. X
  • Oh hun sorry to hear this, maybe worth a trip to the doc just to get the once over and make sure you havent done yourself any serious harm!? xx
  • Well after a lot of Paine killers we finley managed to bed god the things you do for ttc. X