Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello new here

hello just wanted to introduce myself and become part of this group my name is kelly, i am expecting baby number 5 in june the 26th to be precise a day before my birthday too, this is a pink bump, jus wanted to say hello really soooo hi everyone image

Replies

• Hello Kelly

Welcome and congrats on your pink bump. Wow baby number 5. I am one of 5 girls and loved being part of a big family.

This is baby number 2 for me. I am due on the 12th June and we are having another little boy. So excited.
  • Hi Kelly

congrats on baby no 5, have you had your 20wk scan yet? do you know if its a boy or girl, have you got boys/girls already?

Luc x
  • Hi! welcome! congrats on baby number 5 image this is my first and a confirmed blue bump image x
  • Wow, five!! We are on number 2 (and I expect the last one too), we have a DD who is 2 1/2 and this one is apparently a boy, due to day after you

Welcome to Due In June x
  • Hello. This is baby number 3 for me and I have no clue what were having image xx Hope your feeling well image
  • Hello kellsy!

Bump number 3 for me and my 3rd pink one image

xx
  • Hello - baby number one for us, a little boy. Due 31st May - getting way too excited now! x