Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

hello new here

hello just wanted to introduce myself and become part of this group my name is kelly, i am expecting baby number 5 in june the 26th to be precise a day before my birthday too, this is a pink bump, jus wanted to say hello really soooo hi everyone image

Replies

• Hello Kelly

Welcome and congrats on your pink bump. Wow baby number 5. I am one of 5 girls and loved being part of a big family.

This is baby number 2 for me. I am due on the 12th June and we are having another little boy. So excited.
  • Hi Kelly

congrats on baby no 5, have you had your 20wk scan yet? do you know if its a boy or girl, have you got boys/girls already?

Luc x
  • Hi! welcome! congrats on baby number 5 image this is my first and a confirmed blue bump image x
  • Wow, five!! We are on number 2 (and I expect the last one too), we have a DD who is 2 1/2 and this one is apparently a boy, due to day after you

Welcome to Due In June x
  • Hello. This is baby number 3 for me and I have no clue what were having image xx Hope your feeling well image
  • Hello kellsy!

Bump number 3 for me and my 3rd pink one image

xx
  • Hello - baby number one for us, a little boy. Due 31st May - getting way too excited now! x