Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

yyaaaaaayyyy.. not baby related

Just want to say how happy I am at the minute.

Normally this site is sooooooo sssssssssssssssssllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww its unbelievable, it seems to take forever to warm up and constantly freezes when I want to look at something, but now it is fine and whizzing thru everything again, so I have been able to catch up with everything and not have been sitting here for an hour image

Now I would like to think that its because I had someone round and update the pc over the weekend so I am no longer on shitty vista but now on windows 7, but it could also be that theyhahve got their arses into gear and sorted out the problems that were here...

is anyone else that had slow problems any better now?? x

Replies

• I find it better when i use firefos rather than IE to get online but it is still slow and on my phone it is painful. Wish they'd sort a mobile version of the site...
  • I ahve had np now so I dont mind, its just a matter of geting on and posting a bit more now, I gave up with my phone agains ago on here lol x