Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I join you?

Hi girls, been lurking around for a few weeks now so thought I should pop in and say hello to you all, I'm kat I've got two beautiful children and a special angel in heaven and we are expecting baby number four, it's all very exciting I started off in due in Sept but they brought my dates forward at my scan on the 20th of Feb and my EDD is now the 30-08-2012, looking forward to getting to know you all, hope your all feeling well xx

Replies

• Hey! Welcome to DIA! You're most welcome, as its pretty quiet in here!

I'm due on 12th August, 17 weeks today. Starting to enjoy my pregnancy now after a hellish 6 weeks. Hoping for a bit of smooth sailing now (hahaha!)

Tracy x
  • Welcome Kat image

How are you feeling? I feel much better now nausea has gone! We've just spent three days doing a 4x4 charity event for Macmillan Cancer Support. We got bounced all over the place off road, but it was worth it as we have raised ??1000 so far.

Lu xx
  • Oooh, well done, Looby- sounds fantastic!

I've got three days off and I'm planning on doing some planting and cultivating in my garden- hopefully lots of nice fruit and veg for us this summer!

T xx
  • Welcome Kat and congratulations! 30th us a great EDD - it's my birthday!!image my EDD us 19th Aug - its great to have you join us image

CeeLou xx