Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sad results

Hi all, this is my first time posting in LTTTC. I am 30 and have 2 children, and TTc number 3 for a year now. I was diagnosed with PCOS 4 yrs ago, which is still the same today. I have been seen by consultant at the hospital and have had hormone profile bloods done and today has a Hycosy. My results of Hycosy were that BOTH of my tubes are totally blocked. I am feeling so deflated today and i was wondering if there was anyone out there with PCOS and blocked tubes and what they were told there options were.

Thanks in advance

Kelly

Replies

• Hi Kelly sorry to hear your news it must be so disheartening for you. I have pcos & ttc for 3 1/2 yrs had 2 early mc last year. Now 25 weeks with a natural conception. I got diagnosed with pcos years ago and hysco should 1 blocked tube. Consultant did a lap & dye test and found endometriosis as well which was blocking the end of 1 tube. They treated this and I conceived. What have they said way forward is for you or have they not? X
  • Hi,

I have not seen my consultant yet but Dr who perfomed the hycosy said that as both of my tubes were blocked i wouldnt be able to concieve naturally. I now have to wait until June to see my consultant.

Thanks for your responce

kelly