Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF ending, ovulation already?!!

Hi ladies.

Basically, AF ended around Sunday (and started on Monday 19th), the whole time is was never heavy at all. Now I've started to get quite a lot of cervical mucus! Not in my knickers, but when I go to pee and I wipe, I notice there's quite a lot there, and it's tinged pink or red or brown. I've been taking Agnus Castus to help regulate my cycles... Could this be a sign that I'm going to ovulate so quickly??

I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative, will take another later today. I will try and link my chart also...

Thanks ladies

xxx

Replies

• http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Just trying to link my chart, see if this works
  • Can't see your chart huni. What kind of CM? If EWCM then you could well be gearing up for ov. I had very short cycles, 23-26 days really, af would last for 8 days and ov would usually be CD12/13. So for me by the time af was finishing my body was gearing up to ov just a few days later! xx
  • Nevermind about the chart :-P It's really, really stringy. I took an OPK and it was negetive. I think we'll just get on with BDing and hope for the best. Thanks for your help.

xxx