Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice on resizing pictures?!!

Hi, this might be directed to poor cheryl as she seems to be a bit of a pro!!!

I managed to resize a photo using the link cheryl put on old pp but now i can't find where it has been saved on my computer!!

anyone know where these files 'get placed'?

Sorry if i'm sounding truly dim!!! xxxx

Replies

• Tasha, If you right click on a photo and then go to properties it will tell you the size e.g. 300kb. In the same menu as the properties you can open the photo in paint. I do this and then go to image, then stretch and skew and choose a percentage to reduce the photo.

A 300kb photo can be reduced to 80% and will then be under 250kb and able to fit into the pp website!!! It may take a few times to get the size right but you will soon get used to it!

Hope this helps!

• I had to go into Sean's post in TTC and download image resizer, once you've done that all you have to do is right-click on the pic and then select resize image!!
  • Hi here iam new on here   i  had wild  proied i not understand about it couple  day go i was 4 days late i had like pinkish bleed  ner change  bit of blown and black too i fished on Thursday  or Friday  but then today i had bit pinkish bleed again  i not understand  what go on my proied  i am on  ovulation next weeks iam 30 years old we trying  for baby  i had nothing  yet happens  to me sometime can be 5  days late  if keep up i was go gp ask them what go on