Forum home General Chat General chat

Hello again

I haven't been on here for ages, but I just wanted to see if anyone who "knew" me is still about, and if so how they're doing.

A few of us were reminiscing and hoping to catch up with some of you in particular and lots of you in general, either here or on the littler forum we use now, The Nest (www.thenestforum.co.uk).

I now have two DDs aged 3 and just 2, and am nearly 10 weeks with number 3 image

Really hoping to "speak" soon!

Replies

• Hey ptb, great to hear from you! Congratulations on number three, I am 27 + 3 with number two, a little brother for dd x
  • Me me me... I just popped back on here to see if any of the old crowd were on here!

How you doing?

I have an 8 month old little baby boy.... Yay!

He was ivf in the end.... So happy I bumped into Someone from the old crowd!

Check you out with a billion babies....ok so 3.... image

Xxxxxx
  • Hey ptb, great to hear from you! Congratulations on number three, I am 27 + 3 with number two, a little brother for dd x

Hey kimmy, I remember you too... Fellow ectopic lady! Mine was September 2008 too.... I just found my old pg test and I'd written the date on it!

Wow....time flies!

Xxxx

ETA that I found my pg test so know it was 2008 September
  • Oh wow, hello hello! Yay for old crowd! (no offence to new crowd who I'm certain are lovely). MummyWannaBe - I am so, so, so very happy for you. I have often thought of you, and some of the other ltttc-ers in particular. Is Daisy Girl still about? Will you be having another go at any point, do you think?

Kimmy, do you have names? I don't think we're going to find out sex (we didn't with our DDs) but it had better be a girl, as apparently we don't like any boys' names! Well, we like one, but I have a sneaking suspicion my friend who is due her baby a few months before me has it lined up!

(MWB I'm a mod on the Nest and have just approved your reg, sorry it took so long, I have been poorly and not at all on the ball!)

• I have posted on the nest.

I can't remember if I PM daisy girl because the new site wiped all my messages! 

I think I had a look at her last posts... Erm... Hang on....

• I tracked her down on an old post and PM'd her... Will let you know if she replies! 

Xx