Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Inositol and Choline

Hello ladies. Most of you probably do not remember me. I haven't been on here for probably close to a year. My husband and I have a 5 year old son and have been ttc for 3 years since we miscarried in April of 2009. We've tried countless things to conceive as most of us probably have, but lately I came across a mixture of herbal supplements called inositol and choline. I have read a few success stories but it seems to me like it mainly works to balance things out. All of the reviews I read said it helps women to lose weight, have normal cycles, and helps regulate ovulation. So I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and if so has it helped with any of those things?

Replies

• Hey hun... Ive not tried this but its worth a go is it not?? an if its herbal what damage can it do??

I took a herbal mixture for 4 months last year and it certainly made me feel a bit better, unfortunatly there wasnt any BFP with it.

Im away to google inostil and choline... Im always up for trying new things image xx

• Just googled it and there seem to be a few success stories... whilst paired with other things... a healthy diet, exericise, vitex.. etc..

Defo worth a shot surely??

xx

• Hi Ladies

I haven recently started taking Inositol after seeing it mentioned on a different forum. The ladies there seem to have a really good response to it and are getting lots of bfp's! I figured why not, I've tried so many other things what harm can this do image I've been on it for about 2 weeks now, nothing to report just yet but here's hoping!

Good luck to you x x x