Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP!!!!!

So after 6 months of trying, DH and I finally got our BFP today, 4 days after my best friend got hers (she'd been trying for 19 months)! I am sooooo excited, and can't quite believe it! I witheld from testing this morning, but the temptation overtook me when I got home, and I did a test and got my pink line! I am still shaking 3 hours later! I am a bit concerned as i'm having mild period type pains, but i'm hoping that is just everything settling? Has anyone else experienced this?

Eeeeek, so over the moon!

Replies

• Options
    Yay!!! So glad for you .... I'm unsure about the cramps it isn't something I experienced first time around but I'm sure all will be fine and its just all the excitement. Have a lovely nine months x x
  • Options

Massive congratulations CM87!! That's great newsimage Have a happy and healthy nine months xxx

• Options
    Yey, congratulations. When's your due date? Cramps are normal try not to worry x
  • Options
    Yay image thats fantastic news! Congratulations xx Cramping and dark brown spotting is what I had when I had my son and it's totally normal, if it gets severe and red blood then go to doctor/hospital xx Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months. Xx
  • Options

Fantastic Newsimage      Huge Congratulations xx

• Options

Yay thats fab news hun, congratulations image

xx

• Options

congrats! i posted on your other thread about a fertility monitor - good to know you wont need it! period pains very normal - its all stretching in there x

• Options

Thank you for all of your comments, I still can't believe it! I did an online calculator that said i'm due on Christmas Day- eeeek! But that's based on the first day of my last period, which was 5 weeks ago, but i'm pretty sure that i'm only 4 weeks, and not 5, so I think that when I have my dating scan then i'll get a different date. Still having the cramps, but you have all made me feel much better about them! Eeeek, it's all so exciting!

Baby dust to everyone image xxx

• Options
    Congratulations! A happy and healthy 9 mths to you! image
  • Options

Massive congrations hun x

• Options
    Congratulations!x
  • Options

Thanks guys image x

• Options

Congratulations!!

xxx