Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2012

Excited

Hi I'm so excited! Booked a scan for the 12th may to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I am feeling human again after feeling sick all day everyday since I was 6 weeks ( now 16+2). Anyone else Finding out what you are having? I wasn't sure with my older children but I am stuck with names so it should make it easier. Vicki 16+2

Replies

• We're finding out but waiting for our 20 week scan. I'm also 16+2.
  • We are finding out too. But again at 20w scan. I am only 14+5 to so bit to wait. Xxx
  • Hey, we will be finding out too, but like the others at our 20 week scan which isn't til 7th June....can't wait! x

• Hi, were also hoping to find out on our 20 week scan, cant wait for the 8th June to come, am only 15 and a bit weeks. So a little while to go yet. x

• We find out 2 weeks tomorrow at 20 weeks image x
  • Hi All Mummys to be! I'm new to the October chat and thought I'd say hi! I'm expecting my 2nd baby 6th October! I've got my 20 week scan next week and I'm sooooooooooo excited!! We are also finding out which is very exciting. Some people seem shocked when we tell them we're finding out??!! Anyway hope you are all feeling well and enjoying 2nd trimester image) Gem xx