Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013

Can I join u ladies?

Hi ladies, Can I join u all? I got my BFP today after nearly 2 years ttc and it was our 1st IUI treatment. I can't believe it, I never thought it would happen! Such an amazing feeling looking forward to getting to know u all x

Replies

• Woohoo!! Welcome loopy! I've followed your ttc progress- so happy for you! Wishing you a very h&h 9months xxx
  • Well big congratluations to you hun thats fantastic news, I can only imagine how happy you must be as it took me 10 months this time to fall and i thought that was a long time so i can only imagine that 2 years must have felt like a life time for you. Well heres to a happy healthy 9 months. image

• Thanks for the messages ladies it has been such a long time ttc I had started to give up hope of it ever happening for us. As u can imagine we r over the moon but I think it's going to take a while to sink in lol it feels like a fantastic dream x
  • yey!! Congratulations!!!!

xx

• oh my goodness loopy HUUUGE congratulations!! So pleased for you image welcome to the due in Jan forum, wiching you a happy and health pregnancy image xx

• Yay Loopy, welcome to Due in Januaryimageimageimage Again, huge congratulations on your BFPimage Woo hoo, so great to share the journey with you xxx

• Thank you so much ladies you've all made me feel really welcome already x

• Well done loopy013 - many congrats and welcome to your group! x

• Awh loopy I'm so so chuffed for u hunni image I remember chatting to u the first time I was ttc image Xxx
  • Awwww Loopy! Kels said you'd got your BFP so I've popped over from Due in December to say congratulations and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months! image xx
  • Many congratulations and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months image YAY YAY YAY!

• Kels and dottysbird I remember you both!!! Thank u for the welcome everyone again x
  • Hi loopy, congratulations on your BFP huni! Fantastic news, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!! image X.