Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi ladies!

Hi all,

I just wanted to stop bye and introduce myself, as I would officailly class myself as 'planning' now!

I've been secretly lurking in the wings since I hopped over from YAYW nearly four years ago (!!!) - during most of which I have been horifically broody!

Anyway, the long and short of it is that I have finally got a bit of commitment from DH regarding the whole TTC'ing thing and it looks like we'll be trying from January! Seems like such a long time away, but we've got a few loose ends to tie up, and want to enjoy ourselves a little for the last few months (still hope it flies though!).

So a big HELLO to everyone; let the baby chat commence! image

xxx

Replies

• Options

Hello..

It is all very exciting. Happy planning.

Me and my hubby have recently got married and its changed coz ever since the wedding something has clicked in me and now i cant wait to start trying for a baby.

Before the wedding we said we would wait about 2 years until we had kids. Now we both are thinking quick get the house finished and TTC..

We are both thinking that it will be about Jan 2013 before we are trying. but i cant wait. to take my last pill and start trying for a baby. Would love to start now, but we really need to sort the house out and decorate it.

x x x

• Options

Hi Toni! image

Bernardi - I think I just replied to your other post too image

DH and I have been married for nearly four years now, and I've been desperately broody for just as long! I think it just seems like the next natural step doesn't it!

There always seems to be some reason not to start TTC'ing right now - we have a little list of things which we're slowly working through before we start (which I would quite happily just forget about, but hubby does well to keep me thinking sensibly...!).

xxx