Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cravings?

Hello DIJ Ladies!

Has anybody had any cravings yet? I am quite disappointed that i haven't!!

I have been looking forward to sending DH out for random food/drinks!

xx

Replies

• me too! I was hoping for that craving of something random but my eating hasnt changed at all. I went off some stuff in the first trimester but since then ive neither craved or not wanted to eat anything, ive just always been hungry! lol image

xxx

• Too many to mention over the months!  And once I go off them I can't stand them!  Just a few examples:

BBQ pringles

dolly mixture

wenslydale

carbonara

falafel

bacon

currently I'm eating a lot of malt loaf!

• Not cravings as such, where you would kill to get that certain something. There have been things i've fancied for a while, then gone right off.

Orange juice

salt and vinegar chipsticks

hot, salty chips

indian takeaway curry

No weird ones like soap or coal etc!!!

• I am finally having cravings!! Yay!

I cannot stop wanting sausages! We had 4 BBQ's in one week with just sausages on it, hubby is now sick of them!

Also ice cubes, loads of my friends said they crunched on ice cubes and i thought that was disgusting, now i can't stop crunching them!!

Hope you are all doing well? Not long to go now.....

xx

• I'm on tomatoes now.  I could happily eat pasta with butter and big vine tomatoes for dinner every night.  Healthier than some of the things I've craved though!  Trying to stop myself eating a brie and tomato baguette - and thats something I was obsessed with at the end of my last pregnancy too!