Gonnabeamummy1 - 20th

MrsPP84- 25th

Was2peasinapod- 26th

Mrsclaughton - 27th

Mrsash3 - 27th

remembered- hopebeansticks- 28th

Mybs- 30th

MrsAsh24- 31st

Ladies! finally the edit is fixed! If I have any wrong shout - I seem to have 2 mrs Ash but with diff numbers- is this right? x

Replies

• Can u add me I'm due the 4 th have no idea how to do it x
  • Blue_xStarx wrote (see)

Ok Ladies here is our due date list!

Remembered - Stsarina - 1st Dec

Alison22uk - 3rd

MrsLoader - 3rd

Mummyphoebe- 4th

Fizz85 - 4th

Lullebell83 - 5th

Queenie1uk- 8th

Remembered- tigerlilley- 8th

undecided 8th

Annonymos- 9th

undecideduk2 - 10th

gonnabeamummy1- 11th

anxious mummy- 14th

jellybabyuk5 - 18th

bluestar- 18th

mummy2be2 - 20th

jo-jo87- 24th

MrsPP84- 25th

Mrsclaughton - 27th

Mybs- 27th

MrsAsh24- 31st

Apologies if any have changed - I cant edit at the moment but if you want to add or change yours I will copy and paste it until  can edit top list xx

• Thanks Bluestar! Mine changed after my scan to the 20th. x

• I'm on there twice I think? (Unless there is another undecideduk2?!) My date was changed to 10th after early scan but now has been confirmed for the 8th so just need undecided on 8th I think (apologies to undecideduk2 if you are out there?!image)

x

• I've disappeared from the list!! I had my dating scan and our Gremlin is now due on 16th December! x

• sorry after scan my new due date is 16th dec image xxx

• Blue_xStarx wrote (see)
    Blue_xStarx wrote (see)

Ok Ladies here is our due date list!

Remembered - Stsarina - 1st Dec

Alison22uk - 3rd

MrsLoader - 3rd

Mummyphoebe- 4th

Fizz85 - 4th

Lullebell83 - 5th

Queenie1uk- 8th

Remembered- tigerlilley- 8th

undecided 8th

Annonymos- 9th

anxious mummy- 14th

dottysbird- 16th

jojo87 - 16th

jellybabyuk5 - 18th

bluestar- 18th

mummy2be2 - 20th

gonnabeamummy1 - 20th

MrsPP84- 25th

Mrsclaughton - 27th

Mybs- 27th

MrsAsh24- 31st

Apologies if any have changed - I cant edit at the moment but if you want to add or change yours I will copy and paste it until  can edit top list xx

Sorry to anyone who was missed off!

• Hello, I am new to this thread, but used bx 4 years ago when pregnant with my daughter, Amber. I am now pg with no.2 due 26/12/12. Rather a shock, but I'm very happy about it.
  • Hi was2peasinapod.

Welcome to the thread I Also have a little girl called Amber whos 3,Also have a 7 yr old daughter ,so this is my 3 rd x
  • Hi fizz85 how did the 4yr age gap work out as that's what my two will have?
  • finally had my dating scan image edd now 27th December! Hope everyone is well xx

• After 2 scans my edd is now 30th. Was2peasinapod im sure I remember your username, I was on here jan 09. I only have a 3 yr age gap between the 2 I have at the moment, but I find it hard work having a demanding 3 yr old around all the time so I think 4 years is the way to go! Im sure that if my son was at nursery or school it would be much easier! X
  • I was on the Due in Dec 08 board before and it was such a lovely bunch. I think it's hard with more than 1 no matter what the age gap. This pregnancy definitely feels harder too! X
  • Hi all - edit button now fixed so the correct list is now AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!!!! yey. 

Hi 2peasinapod - I think I remember you too  but my ds wasnt born until Oct09 . Welcome and congratulations. Is a bit quiet on bx in general these days though x x

• Thanks, yes it's sad how quiet it is image but glad to be back image
  • Was2peasinapod.The 4 YR age group was fine untill they got a bit older and startingto get into the same sort of thing barbies babies and not forgetting hello kitty i could kill that cat lol.So now a days they arugue all the time sorry to say.But in other ways they are so close and stick up for each other x
  • Thanks fizz I think most kids argue whatever the age gap, I certainly did with my brother. I just want this one to be less whingeyimage
  • I think ur right,theres 18 mhts between me and my sister and i Can still remember the hair pulling fights lol
  • Hello Ladies!

Can I join your group?

My baby is due on 19th December, its so exciting!!

S.x