Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

Does anyone still come in here??

Hi ladies, how are we all doing? Just wondered if anyone still comes on this forum, or is everyone on FB?

I started mat leave this week (well I'm officially on holiday at present and maternity leave starts in 3 weeks). I'm just starting to tackle my "to do" list so everything is sorted before baby makes his/her grand entrance!!!

Hope everyone is well, NTT xxx

Replies

• Hi NTT

Yeah I still come in here from time to time but not many people are posting. Most if us are on the Facebook page I think. Good you've now finished work and feel you can get organised. What is your due date? Xx
  • Hiya,

Sadly I dont really come on here as I am not on FB and it got quieter and quiter. I am another forum which is really busy and someone is always online.

Baby and Bump 3rd tri

If you arent on FB I would say join this forum as you get a response within minutes when you pots!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!!! wont be long now until we have our little ones!!!

xxx

• Hi ladies, I'm not on FB so I guess il give Baby and Bump a go as it's soooo quiet in here. -Sheffield, are you under the same name in there? Hope to see you in there ;o)

Katie11, due date is 28th but I wanted to finish a little earlier this time as i have a 2 year old who is keeping me busy!! How about you, when are you due?

NTT xx

• Hi NTT

I'm due 19th July. Not far off now! Still working but only 2 days left and can't wait. You can join the facebook page and not go onto the main Facebook I think. It's a secret group so the only person who can see your posts are those in the group. There are about 40 of us and they are a great group of girls. Xx
  • You could still join. The support after the birth is going to be a life saver for me! Xx
  • Hi ladies, I still pop on here now and again. I'm not on FB either. I'm due on 29th July.

Hope all is well xx