Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012

Iv got it !!!!!!!

Hi ladies and lovely bumps. Iv finally managed to buy my buggy of friday and i love it.In the end we went for the silver cross 3d pramette in black.How many of u have got your new wheels and what did u get xx

Replies

• Big Yey! I love that pram and is the one I secretly oggle. They just look so cosy for winter! .we are sprucing up ds's quinny buzz _ new seat units and carry cot. Surprisingly cheap to done on eBay. I wanted new one. Dh put foot down. Still am happy with the new colours and bits so its fine x
  • I Wanted the quinny buzz.I had it with dd2 but thinking she was the last i sold it and there just way to expensive now xxx
  • They are so bulky though. If I could have changed it I definately would !! As my parents bought the full package dh said it seemed a little ungrateful just getting a new one because I no longer liked the colour . To be fair he has a point hence the replacement of seat covers etc.  Still want yours more lol x

• Very exciting Fizz! I love the SIlver cross 3d - def one I would have considered if I didn't need an all terrain, they are lovely looking and look so comfy. I've got a Maxi Cosi Mura 3 - the shop are storing it for me so that the guarantee doesn't start too early but I really want to go and pick it up! 

• I want a silvercross elegance I have the silvercross linear sleepover at the moment and am going to sell it! I did have th 3D and personally didn't like it got rid of it. After a couple of months but that was when they first came out n think they have changed since then xx