Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone had a professional bump picture taken?

Photo shoot is booked for 2nd Oct when i am 36+2. I had leaflet from my local photographic studio last week with a bump pic offer as well as newborn pics. All for free except paying for photos of course! Always fancied doing a bump shot. Although not naked lol. This is my last pg and although not enjoying it and it is not going smoothly i want to remember it. Anyone had a bump photo shoot? How did you pose? What was it like? I need ideas. So far photographer has asked i take Hubbys white shirt, white pants and white loose bottoms. EEEK lol! :-P

Replies

• Are you on Facebook? Search Lisa Hill Photography. My friend had some bump photos done by her that are lovely, if you browse her images it might give you some ideas x
  • Yes i am and thanks. I Will have a look image
  • Also look up Mariposa Photography by Sas Vassie she's done a few bump shoots.

A nice idea I saw was my cousin had a big red bow tied round her so her bump was like a present, it looked so pretty especially in black & white with just the bow picked out in red.

• You can check Milla Photography Studio either on Facebook or you can visit her website http://www.studio-milla.com/ Milla is an awesome London photographer specializing in pregnancy photography, so called "bellies". She will travel to you, wherever you are. You can check examples of her pictures on the website. It's a really reliable and professional person.