Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lilypadz breast pads

Hi.

I'm due Friday and just wondered if anyone has tried Lilypadz nursing pads?

I'm thinking of buying some as I remember from last time that breast pads show under tight-ish clothes and don't look great!!

Do they work???

http://www.lilypadzonline.co.uk/

Diane 39+5

Replies

• I've got some, but I don't use them! I tried them at about 10 weeks and quickly discovered that while they are fab for in between feeds, when I feed my son the breast I am not feeding from leaks from underneath the pad and soaks my clothes worse than if I was using my usual washable breast pads from Boots. The lilypadz just couldn't handle my let-down and actually I discovered that it does say they are only really for between feeds in the leaflet. A pity really, because they are a great idea and very comfortable.

[Modified by: Astraad on September 06, 2009 02:41 PM]

•  

Well, many women experienced wearing lilypadz breast pads as a relief as these  pads are known as lilypadz breast pads and also part of the mother. It is very comfortable for wearing and helps you lot in many ways.

• I also love my lilypadz they were fab when going swimming and when I returned to work as they don't have a tell tale ring
  • Rubbish and waste of money. No good for breastfeeding out and about as all theilk leaks out when you take them off - not very discreet. And I leaked wearing them.
  • Chicco's nursing pads protection pads are highly absorbent and made from breathable fabrics which help to keep skin dry.