Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013

Due April 19th :)

Hi everyone! I'm 13 weeks today and had my 12 week scan on the 7th and all was brilliant image I wanted to wait until then before re-joining this site as we had two early miscarriages over the last year so wanted to check all was well before I allowed myself to get excited! Would be lovely to share this with you all image I remember how invaluable these forums were with my first child whose now 5, a mine full of information image has everyone had there scans? image

Replies

• Hi im also 13 weeks due on April 20th image

• Ahhhh a day apart image I can't wait to get a bump! Now the nausea has worn off slightly I don't feel very pregnant ...
  • I'm due on the 13th! So almost 14 weeks image

Congrats on your pregnancy and lovely scan, and welcome back! xx

• Congrats, im due on the 20 th! ignore my ticker as i cant seen to change it!
  • Congratulations to you all to image so excited for April!
  • I wished sickness would ease not actually been sick yet ! just feeling sick day & night.

Keep getting kidney infections too image

But can't wait until next scan to find out what we are having image

Congratulations all due in April xxxx

• Hi! I've had a scan and 14 wks tomorrow. Due 14/04

• Hiya Im mand, 26, married to Adam 34. Mummy to Erin who is 5 and George who is 2. Im pregnant with our third and final cookie monster due 29th April. Im 12+1 now and dont have our actual "12 week scan" until the 22nd Oct when Ill be 13 weeks but I have already had 3 scans at our EPU due to my previous medical history so have been very lucky to see baby so many times already image welcome to the group x

• Hi mand! (& everyone) I just realised i forgot to properly introduce myself image

So I'm Emma, 23 and I live with my fianc??, my 5 year old son & 7 year old brother who came to live with us after my mother passed away from bone cancer in December 2011 ... So this is my last pregnancy to image

I was scanned at 8 weeks due to spotting and again at 12 ... Highly considering paying for a private one at 16 weeks ... 8 weeks is so long! image x
  • Fianc?? not fianc?? image
  • Hi Emma, when is ur 20 wk scan . Mine is 5 was on Monday and can't wait x
  • Hi and congratulations! I'm due 7th April image x
  • Aw bless & I'm not sure ... Still waiting for the scan date to be sent through the post image

Hi wilma! X
  • Hi I'm Nikki 14 and a half wks, due 16th April with baby no. 2! Welcome and congratulations xx