Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

My miracle

I don't know if any of you know me but I used to live on this forum and the ladies here got me through some of the darkest days of my life. Anyway....just encase there are some who remember me...myiraclr baby girl, Melissa was born on Saturday. She is a dream come true!!!! Don't give up hope....some of us have a harder longer journey before our dreams come true. Thankyou ladies.....your support was life saving xxxxxxx

Replies

• Congrats to you...it is so nice to have ladies share their stories.

Wishing you love for the future x

• Congrats x x x x really lovely news!
  • Tracy - hope you got my card and wee pressie for Millie. Keep smiling MUm - you are an inspiration to me and one in teh eye for all the docs who mutter about us oldies and how we can never become mums. Love to you all xxxx

• Congratulations! xx
  • Apple... Can't thank you enough for Millie's gift. I've mailed you, but again thankyou and I feel blessed to know you x
  • Thank you for giving me hope x
  • Congratulations Tracy!!!! It's been a long time since I posted here but I do check now and again and am over the moon to see your news. It's amazing isnt it, and really goes to show that good things do eventually happen to good people. I'm really happy for you, enjoy your well deserved daughter xx

• Thankyou kwn....it's nice to hear from you. How are you getting on?x
  • Congratulations Tracy!  I wasnt on here for long (Thankfully!) but check in once in a while.  So pleased everything worked out for you xxx.