Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013

Find out the sex tomorrow!!

Hi All,

Hope you are all well and enjoying pregnancy.

Ive got my sexing scan tomorrow..I cant work, I cant eat, I cant sleep! Im just so impatient!

xx

Replies

• Do you have a preference? Or not too fussed? People keep sking me and I think I don't mind which one!

Let us know how you get on image

• Ooh....very exciting!!  I'm impatient too but only just had my 12 week scan so in for a long wait! What are you hoping for?? Will be checking on here tomorrow for your update lol! Good Luck xx

• Well how did it go? What colour you having? X
  • oooohhhh come on plse do tell x

• They couldn't tell! Little babs was laying upside down with its legs closed! The bloke said he had his suspicions so we've got to go back on Monday... Hopefully baby will be more co operative xx
  • Ha cheeky monkey!!!! I think boy!!! image x

• Going back today at 5pm..the suspense is killing me!

I hope baby has moved image

I think girl though..will be so shocked if they say boy! xx

• wellllll????? image

• Its a boy!!!!! I am on cloud nine! Was such a shock because I was convinced 'he' was a 'she'. I cant stop smiling today.

I have a 5 year old little girl so now we have one of each image.

Is everyone else finding out? xx

• Awwww, brilliant news!!! Exciting!!

I'll be finding out but am only 12+4 at the mo, so a bit of a wait!!

Did have a dream that it was a boy...so who knows?! xx

• I had loads of dreams that it was a girl lol. Im only 16+4 but Im so impatient so we paid to find out early xx

• Awww amazing news!!!! image I have one of each already so i dont really mind what this one is

• Awww how lovely! image I honestly don't mind whether it's a girl or boy. Hubby and a lot of the family say it would be nice to have one of each which I guess it would but I'd be perfectly happy with two girls x
  • We get to find out in December - Or at least I hope we can...don't mind which but it will be nice to know!