Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just back from 12 week scan!

Hello! Just back from 12 week scan and everything is fine so far! Was really nice to see a baby after my missed miscarriage in March. Due date is now 2nd June! I don't know how to post a picture!!! Xx

Replies

• Options

Congratulation Mrscake, I am so happy everything is good and baby is healthy.x

• Options

Fab isn't it great to see baby on the big screen.

When's your next scan?

I'm not sure how you post a photo on here.....sorry

Xxx
  • Options
    That's gr8 news x
  • Options

mrs cake you click the little icon which has a tree above the box where the text types out xxxx

• Options
    Fab news x
  • Options

woo hoo!!

are you going to announce to the world now?

• Options
    Thank ladies!

We have started to tell people but it has been pretty hard to hide anyway with all the throwing up! Nice to confirm it and look forward.

Good luck to all those who's scans are soon

Xx
  • Options
    Fab news Mrscake, has your due date changed much? X
  • Options
    Fantastic news! Oooo so will you be a may-be or a June-be! image
  • Options
    It's changed from 5th June to the 2nd do very close. Might end up in may but will stay here in June!!

• Options

mrs cake put piccie up x

• Options
    Missymoox - what tree??! Can I put it on this thread?
  • Options
    Yeah June rocks!! Lol
  • Options
    Congratulations Mrscake..thats great news! I cant wait till mine but its another 3 whole weeks away!! Ahhh lol xxx
  • Options
    Hi MrsCake ???? I used to be *curls* but I changed my user name to match a blog I've been writing.

I've just seen this message not been on here for so so long! I see your pregnant this is such good news! I keep in touch with a few others from the years ago off this site so please feel free to if you'd like.

I finally got my BFP today after our 2nd round of IVF so it's still very early, 1st I've seen in 3 and a half years though so getting closer to the dream.

Hope your well

Love me

www.secretbabyblogs.co.uk or secretbabyblogs on twitter xx
  • Options
    Congratulations butterfly that's gr8 news x
  • Options
    Curls!!!

Omg that is such fantastic news! Thank you for taking the time to let me know! I will be keeping everything crossed for you and your precious little bean image

Would love to stay on touch and keep up with how you are

Xx
  • Options
    I'm glad your scan was ok. Congratulations on getting to 12 weeks. I bet you are looking forward to next scan.
  • Options
    An old friend waving hello! Huge congratulations to Curls as I know you, so very very pleased for you xx
  • Options

Hey massive congratulations xx