Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013

Bad news at 12 week scan

For those ladies who haven't heard through the Facebook page, I had my 12 week scan yesterday and tragically the baby has died. It has been a very distressing time. I had to see consultant today and have opted for medical management sherr basically you take tablets to make your body expelled the pregnancy. I had first tablet this morning and will be admitted to hospital tomorrow morning to complete the procedure. I want to wish the rest of you ladies a safe and healthy pregnancy. Hopefully once I am well again we will try again and hopefully have better luck xxx

Replies

• sorry to hear your news babypie, you poor thing image - I never realised how hard it was having a baby, until I lost my own at the start of October.  good luck to you when you TTC in the future - I hope you have gentle days ahead, and wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy next time round. go easy on your self for now.

I'm here to chat if you need to.

Ann-Marie x

• oh so sorry to hear that hun..my thoughts and prayers r with you xx

• Once again, I'm so sorry your going through this. Good luck ttc in the future, look after yourself. X
  • Oh Babypie I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time x x

• so sorry to hear your sad news, I really hope everything goes ok for you hun, take care xx

• Really sorry to hear about your bad news. It is really the worst feeling in the world. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.
  • Thanks folks they have said there is no reason why we can't try again as soon as we feel ready x
  • So sorry for your loss - take care of yourself and fingers crossed for your sticky bean when you are ready to try again x