Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Transfer December 2012 - 2ww xmas and new year :o/

Hi All

I have just started treatment for FET and if all goes to plan will be having FET 20th December (AF permitting!!).  Is anyone else in the same boat??

Replies

• I'm just behind you for icsi I start my medication this Saturday estimated egg collection date 7/1/13
  • Hi Kymbo

Ooooo I bet you're excited eh?? are you on injections? Is it your first cycle?

Since my last post everything has changed,  the lab was shutting down over christmas and the cut off point was 20th December,  because I didn't get AF in time I had to stop the treatment to restart in new year image  On the up side, can party over Christmas ha ha.

Hey we might be 2ww at same time, or close together  xx

• Hey georgie76

Start my injections tomoro being prostrap and then daily fsh injections until 4th jan when I have my scsns and blood tests to find out my egg collection day this is our first go. Going through it all alone as my husband is in afghanistan
  • Hi i had my transfer just before you - its been a tense christmas and new year fingers crossed for you x x