Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013

20 week scan

Hi girls, well we had our 20 week scan today and all is well, both babies are growing well but she couldn't measure 1 of them properly so we have to go back in 3 weeks for another, she said she wasn't worried about it though so that's good and we resisted temptation and asked not 2 know whether they're pink or blue, good luck 2 everyone else with scans coming up image

Replies

• Wow! I dont know how you resisted. I wish Id had the willpower to wait image

• I'm struggling with waiting!!! I want to know if it's pink or blue!!
  • Great to hear everything looked ok with the babies! image we have our scan on Thursday, cannot wait, I'm wishing the next 2 days at work away! x
  • Aww glad to hear everything was ok and exciting news about seeing them again in 3 weeks. We have our scan on the 15th Jan really not sure if we should find out or not, you have willpower image

• Good effort on the will power...I haven't got any! image

Thank goodness our scan is tomorrow!

I'll let you know how we get on

• Not sure how long the willpower will hold out we've got a scan at 23 wks then a growth scan at 24 wks and every 4 wks after that!! Think I'll just have 2 say as soon as I go in not to tell me.

Good luck to everyone with scans coming up x x x

• Every 4 weeks! Blimey!

We have been told that we don't need to come back for anymore scans as everything is normal! Is that normal? I thought we might have had one more scan!

Oh well....off to shop!

• Yeah thet's normal I just have to go since ther's 2 of them just to keep an eye on the size of them.

Happy shopping x x

• Thanks Lorraine....as it is our first I have no idea what is going on! Glad to hear yours are doing well.

Sam84 - we had to go for a walk half way through the scan as baby was in a funny position! But we found out! 90% sure she said it would be a boy!

• I just want my scan date!! Lol. 18+2 today, but with. Mad I know post is messed up! Well done on staying team yellow image that must have been hard!'