Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hoping i fall pregnant straight after my mc

I had a miscarriage on 17th November I was 6 and a half weeks . We had been ttc for 2 years and I fell pregnant on cycle 2 of Clomid. I have now been told I have polycystic ovaries when I went back to the hospital to have a check up to naked sure everything had gone as they called it. At the scan they saw that I had ovulated the day before so Me and hubby started trying straight away. Just want to no if anymore else has falling pregnant straight after a miscarriage without a period. I don't wanna get my hopes up though but rcan't help symptom checking all the time. Af should be due around the weekend. Did a test yesterday and it was negative I knew it was way to soon but couldn't help it. Just really want to be pregnant again x

Replies

• hi lottie, try not to get your hopes up hunni, dosnt always happen so quickly. i m/c'd in april, my due date would have been yesterday. Cant belive 9 months have gone by and im still not pregnant. i have very irregular cycles, last month was a 40 day cycle so i used opk's this month to see when im ovulating, and its on cycle day 23 which i think is late image now on 12dpo and refusing to test or symptom spot, just so fed up of it all.

I wish you all the best and hope you dont have to wait aslong as me, where the same age i think guessing by the year on your name, so if u want a buddie.....im hear for you image xx

• I had a mc on 23rd August at approx 6 weeks (it was our 15th wedding anniversary too), I bled for about 10 days then stopped - somewhere late October I realised I hadn't had a period so left it another week, still no af so tested and got bfp 3weeks+.  I was thrilled and so excited.  Generally they say you can be more fertile after a mc so I wish you all the luck in the world!  I hope you get the news you really want!

As for me, well I had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks where our little bean had a heartbeat and was described as 'viable' on the 12/12, I went for our 12 week scan only to be told our baby had died.  Devastated to say the least.

xxx

• Oh no hush puppy that's terrible news. I had a missed mc too which was discovered at my 12 week scan on 5th dec. I bled for 2 weeks and now I have stopped we are trying straight away.
  • Thank you baby pie and I'm sorry the same happened to you. It's totally devastating and having had 2 previous mc, a mmc seems so much worse.

We were shocked to say the least due to seeing the heartbeat 4 weeks earlier but I guess it just wasn't to be.

I'm 39 and frightened to try again. I'm not sure i could cope with it again.

I'm still bleeding after the ERPC on 17th, but the original surgery left some 'tissue' so I had to go back and have it removed manually. I just want the bleeding to stop so we can get back to normal and I guess with no contraception we'll just see what happens.

I wish you lots of luck and I hope you get a bfp & sticky, healthy bean soon.

Xxx