Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013

Anyone know the gender of their baby?

Yep .. Im 17+1 and Im having a little boy image

Replies

• I don't find out until January!!!
  • I am planning on finding out....my 20 week scan should be around christmas.....waiting for my appointment letter! x

• I have my 20 week scan on the 21st of December dying to know if its blue or pink! I'd love a girl since I already have a boy image
  • I think if we can find out, we will.

Hubby is too excited and I think he might pop if he doesn't find out!

• yep....!!! its a baby boy for me....(20 weeks)

• How exciting for you Sweet Love - have you bought anything now? Are you due in May or April?

We've got to wait two weeks for our 20 week scan to find out!

• Quite a few people due around the same time as me are having boys! I want a girl so bad but I'd be happy with either x
  • I thought I wanted a boy but now im not fussed either way, I have a really strong feeling its a girl though for some reason but I dont know why!

• Sid89 - me too on the boy thing, but I actually don't mind. Just want a little healthy baby.

Anyone else know pink or blue?

• Sid89 I always wanted a boy so convinced myself it was a girl - he was a boy! Did the same the second time as well, even thought I saw boys bits on the scan but again convinced myself it was a girl and was wrong! Hehe. I'm useless. This time I really don't mind but we're staying team yellow. I think it might be a girl this time.... again! lol

• Thanks claire...!!  I'm still confused what to buy and what not.... !! I mean some of my friends told me that we can buy some stuff after his birth...!! i'm due in april... and how about urs?? grl or a boy???

• I'm due in early to mid May and we found out a week ago!

IT'S A BOY!!! No doubt about it... we could see everything!

• We do too...it is a boy as well. Although, I had to be shown his little man bits! : )

We don't have to go for anymore scans either! Getting excited now!

• We had our scan today and its a boy!! image Seem to be a lot of boys due in May! xx

• I had my scan today as well and it's another boy for me too lol!
  • Congrats on your scans everyone, I'm staying team yellow but secretly hoping I get 2 more boys x x

• My scans on the 3rd of Jan!! Can't wait image
  • Oh no Lucky, star & clover you broke the boy chain, I really hope I get 2 boys, Don't mind 1 girl but if girls turn out anything like my 3 neices I'm in for a very hard time, not 2 worry as long as they're both haelthy that's all that matters, congrats on your double pink bump x x image