Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013

scan tomorrow

hi girls.hope your all doing good, so i have my second scan tomorrow and im so worried as i mc in dec. i have been sick 24/7 so i hope all is good,        just wanted you all to send me some luck and i will let you know how it goes x                                                                                                                            

Replies

• Good luck Calee... make sure you let us know how it goes. Sickness bodes well indeed.

xxxxxxxxx

• good luck hun hope it goes ok image xxx

• Good luck hunny image xxx
  • Best of luck hope every thing goes well though I'm sure it will be
  • Best of luck hun, I'm sure all will be well! xxxx

• Good luck Calee!!  I'm sure everything will be fine but I'll have everything crossed for you image

• hi girls and thank you, the scan was great and my little bubba was moving around loads.im measuring 11weeks 1day  4days more than i thought,but they will give me a def due date when i have my next scan in the next 2 weeks. sooooo excited xx

• i just noticed you hushpuppy,hows thing going when you due ?x

• Ah thats fab news Calee!!!..... but.... does that mean you are not going to be an October Mummy image

xxx

• thank you jazzy2 they have said 1oct so just...image  but all 5 of my children where late anyway xx 

• Oh that is brilliant news Calee, I'm soooooo pleased for you!! image

• Yay, I am dating 1st Oct at the moment too!! (but that could change with dataing scan I guess..)

xxx

• Yay! So pleased all is well image

xx
  • Great news! Glad it went well x

• HI Calee!  So glad your scan went ok and you got to see your healthy little baby bouncing around!

I found out last week that I am pregnant again - I'm extremely anxious and trying to take each day as it comes.  I am also trying not to get excited or think about things too much after last time.  All I can do is keep my fingers crossed that this little bean is a sticky one!  This is our last attempt, so if anything goes wrong this time we'll be staying a family of three. 

xxxx

• Never give up hushpuppy. mc is horrible experience in which a few of us have experienced, I would never give up hope hun. my friend has had 5 so far and after her 5th they discovered the reason was due to her clotting more than usual (or opposite) and for her to have a successful pregnnacy she just has to have  afew injections, which she said she would do just so she can give her daughter another sibling. Dont give up hope ever hun.

you keep positive and this little baby will be with you for the rest of your life, happy and healthy. got my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

• Thanks Dani. I appreciate it image

I'm not too anxious as what will be will be and there's little I can do to change anything. I just don't think I can allow myself to be excited just yet. Going to book an apt at the epau and see what they say.

I have had 3 mc now, one before my daughter, one in Aug 12 and the worst by far was the mmc in dec 12. Hopefully I've had more than my fair share now and this one will be sticky image

• hi hushpuppy.i remember now we had are mc at the same time in dec,so happy your pregnant again,congrats fingers crossed for you hun, keep me updated xx