Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are you?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I'm 31 8th pregnancy = 4mc 2ds aged 5 and nearly 3 1 dd aged 16months. From Hampshire
  • Options
    Im Lauren...Age 25. 2nd pregnancy..DD just turned 3 and im 8+4 with #2 image Im from Scotland X
  • Options
    Hey baby boom... Yea it was fine! Not worried about the next ...however many...i got to have image. Its surprising what you have to go through when you have something growing inside you....i would do anything to increase its health!!

How you gettin on??

• Options

Hi, I'm new to this website. I'm Elaine, 24 from Scotland. Due 10th June. Having my first scan on Thursday. x

• Options
    Hello Elaine, welcome and congratulations! X
  • Options
    Baby boom...how was ur scan?

• Options

Hi Theo, 21, South Africa due the 13th June ...really nervous had a scan at 11 weeks next is at 14 weeks 

• Options

Had my first scan this morning, it was amazing! Everything was good and I'm now 12 weeks and 5 days. Hope everybody else is ok. x

• Options
    Hey Charlie - it was great....all was ok thank-you image

Welcome theo....south Africa wow....long way away!

Elaine - great news!
  • Options
    13 weeks today wahoo...cant wait for a proper bump

• Options

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm 24 from Leicester and expecting my first baby on June 18th, very excited and a little nervous image

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations little lamb x
  • Options

Hey Little Lamb, I'm also from Leicester, Great Glen, do you know it? Where abouts are you xx

• Options

Hey I am New. I'm 22 from near Peterborough, expecting my first on the 25th of June.

• Options

Welcome Newmomtobe21, hope you are feeling well and looking forward to the birth now.x

• Options

sorry I am only just replying I couldn't remember which website it was I has signed up to and could't find my details ( I blame baby brain) hope all you mummies to be are doing well.

mamankabba - Yes know the area quite well as my grandparents live in Kibworth and hubby used to work in Market Harborough. I live in Earl Shilton, near Hinckley. How is everything with you? Getting excited? x

• Options
    25th of June will be here before you know it, I'm due the 10th June.......11 weeks and counting xxxxx