Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Getting discouraged --

Hi everyone, I just joined and thus far am happy I did. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. In September 2010 we had a miscarriage. --fast foward-- September, October, November 2012 I took 50mg of clomid days 3-7 and I did ovulate!!!!! This was very exciting to me, i did not ovulate since the miscarriage. I did not get pregnant on the clomid though. image I am now starting clomid again same dose, same days. I would love to hear some success stories and how long you were on the clomid. I am not sure what to expect time wise.

Replies

• Hi Ariel. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage but that's brill news that clomid is working for you. Unfortunately I don't have a success story yet but just wanted to chat as I'm about to start my first round of clomid 50mg tomorrow, I'm excited but nervous! I've been trying to conceive for 19 months now with no success so I'm hoping clomid makes me ovulate as my consultant thinks that is the problem. Good luck with your next round xx
  • Saz, I hope your clomid helps you to ovulate! Hopefully we will both be posting success stories soon image
  • Thanks Ariel! Good luck to you too. Keep in touch xx