Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013

pink or blue bump

hi all, hope your all good. i think it will be fun if we all say what we think we are having and see how many get it right.after having 4 boys and a girl i think i have a blue bump?.................... 13weeks 2 days xx

Replies

• lovely Idea Calee, i will change the colours of everyones names on the calender. So will highlight you in blue.

I think im crrying a pink bump. this pregnancy is oposite to my son i had no sickness with him and craved sweet food, this is def the opposite x

• ok dani great idea. i hope you have a pink one it will be so nice for you to have one of each. and when i was pregnant with my daughter i had a early bump like you image i have another scan on tues so i will give you a def due date for me aswell x

• okies Call,  to be honest I would prefer to have a boy as i then wouldnt have to go out and buy lots of pink, im not really a girly girl. but yes if its a girl atleast we already know the name image x

• Oooh I reckon I am going to be Pink again. I would love two the same image but equally one of each would be great....

Are you ladies going to find out? I think I am going to save the suprise again.

xx

• I could not not find out. My MIL would go spare no knowing she will be ready with the knitting needles image x

• i have to find out my 3 year old daughter is doing my head inimagehaving 4 big brothers she really wants a sister bless her. i really dont mind i just want a healthy bubba x

• calee wrote (see)

i have to find out my 3 year old daughter is doing my head inimagehaving 4 big brothers she really wants a sister bless her. i really dont mind i just want a healthy bubba x

Well said hun image fully agree

• Ha, we told my DD this morning that I am PG, said I have got a baby in my tummy. She had a super tantrum because she wants a baby in her tummy and thinks I am being a mean mummy because I said she cant....

xxxxxx

• its amazing what kids say. dont think my son would fully understand but im going to get him involved as much as possible x

• Think I'm pink again as sick loads although felt different at the start so could be wrong.
  • I don't mind as long as baby is healthy, but have an inking this one is pink! xxx

• Keep thinking we r having one of each but dont know its thats just because we have been told the twins r non identical so there is a chance it could be. Tell you what it still seems strange talking about myself having twins! But in a good way image x
  • i will do you lavender then hun lol x

• i'm pretty convinced this one is blue x

• kitty_kat I havnt got your due date hun ? xx

• I originally thought I was having a girlie but recently I thought boy. I'm useless! I am still very spotty and my nails have gone brittle and my hair is frizzy which goes with a girl takes your beauty (ha) for herself but I was never actually sick and I have eaten loads this last week which goes with baby being a boy lol. Argh!

xx
  • Dani put it as 12th Oct but I think it will prob change once I've had scan this week x
  • I'm thinking boy, even though this pregnancy is very similar to when I was pregnant with my little girl something in the back of my mind is saying boy lol x
  • I'm thinking boy but really don't know..its my first, so I don't have anything to compare it to! image