Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A good day!

Well today I had my 12 week scan! Got to the hospital 30 mins early but they took me virtually straight in. The sonographer was really good when I got upset about lying down (all the memories just came flooding back and I was so nervous!), she said she would do all the measurements etc after she'd found the heartbeat. In less than 30 seconds she showed me the screen with our baby wriggling away! We were both thrilled of course!! We were in for almost half an hour as the baby wouldn't lie still long enough to measure! We even got to see it hiccuping! She dated me as 12+1 so my due date is bonfire night!! Xx

Replies

• Options
    Wow so so happy for u!! Biggest congrats hun!! Are u spreading the news now or waiting a little longer!! Hopefully there will e lots more happy results over the next few weeks with most of us due out scans!! So happy hun! R u posting a picture?? Xx
  • Options

good luck hun  aww so happy for you i have my 13 week scan in just over 2  weeks so i should expect see some movement cant wait when is your scan rileysmummy? x

• Options
    Yay! I've been checking on here for an update all day! Think its made me more nervous as in up next!! So happy everything was okay. Can start shopping now! Xx
  • Options
    The pic isn't that clear but you guys know what you're looking at!! He/she wouldn't keep still at all - perhaps it's camera shy?!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/smulls/830C2929-7818-4F0C-8388-8290E6DAED87-756-000000496C31246B_zps6e933390.jpg

• Options

thats my ten week scan image

• Options

congrats!

• Options
    Amazing!!! image
  • Options

hi hun. congrats so happy for you. lovely picimage xx

• Options

I'm so happy for you hushpuppy, it must have been such a reliefimage xx

• Options

Thank you everyone!  The relief was immense and hubby & I both shed a little tear when we saw it hiccup.

Just got to keep my fingers crossed that everything stays ok!! 

Xxx

• Options

Congratulations on ur scan.   I have mine on 1st may and I am a nervous wreck already. 

• Options

Hi everyone, I haven't introduced myself before but I had my scan on Friday 26th and also due on bonfire night with our first!!! Xx

• Options

Congrats and welcome missfingerscrossed xx

• Options

Hi Missfingerscrossed!  Huge congratulations and welcome!! 

Nice to see someone else due on the same day! Xx

• Options

Good luck for tomorrow babypie!

welcome mrsfingerscrossed! Congrats on your scan! image

• Options

Good luck for tomorrow babypie! Xx

• Options

Thank you!! It is lovely your due on the same day!  I wonder when they will actually turn up!! 

i hope everybody else's scan go smoothly also, such an amazing experience. Xx

• Options

I'm hoping it turns up on it's due date! My daughter was 2 weeks late! i've been told that they won't let me go that far over this time and it'll probably end up a section anyway so fingers crossed!!

• Options

I kinda wish I was having a section after so many people seem to be enjoying telling me about the pain the past few days!!! 

I hope all other scans have gone well. Xx