Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013

Is it me up next??

Correct me if I'm vying but I think it's my turn next for my scan!! Trying to pass time pier the nex few days, going away tonight - flying to Aberdeen to see my aunt Until Monday, a child free weekend as I'm going with my sister but worried as I have only ever left Riley for 1 night 5 times now (he's nearly 3). He's staying with hubby at mil and fil's coz hubby has brokeN 2 bones in his foot lol!! So Tuesday will be a nice family day, work Wednesday then it's dee day!!! eek not long now, just want the next week to fly!! although I do feel it has gone quicker than with Riley's pregnancy xx

Replies

• Have a nice time away! Will probably do you good having a child free time as you can relax a bit and focus on you - make the most of it, especially with number 2 on the way! Xx

• Hope you have a great weekend away!  Don't worry about your scan - it'll all be fine, some lovely news after a romantic weekend! Xx

• have a wonderful weekend! I think this pregnancy is going much slower, probably as i don't have work! Xx