Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my surprise scan

hi ladies hope your all good.so yesterday my hubby surpised me by telling me we had a gendar scan booked with just 2 hours to wait. and im really happy to say im having a healthy baby GIRL! my daughter is so excited to be getting a sister having 4 big brothers image xx

Replies

• Congratulations on a healthy baby girl how far are you as I want a early one when I a far enough ? Xx

• thank you. im 17weeks 4 days but they can tell the sex at 16weeks x

• aww bet your over the moon im only 11 weeks going to get a reasurence scan next week fot £40 pound im so impatient lol  x

• yeh im really excited because we had 4 boys then a girl so another girl is great.  good luck with ya scan xx

• aww happy for you and thank you xx

• Congratulations on your pink bump! we find out 3 weeks today, cant wait!! xxx

• Congratulations on the pink bump! x

• Hi Calee!

huge congratulations on your pink bump!   did you have any feelings it was another girl?

How lovely of your hubby too, will he give lessons to mine?!! 

Xx

• congratulations calee, wonderful news xx

• congratulations Calee! How exciting!!! xxx

• thank you all cant wait to see what your all having xx           hi hushpuppy hows ya bump doing?  i really thought it was a boy with having 4 and 1 girl. so a big surprise. my hubby can be sweet sometimes he knows how nervous i am what with the mc before (i know you know what i mean hun) so he said he done it for reasurance but i think it was because he wanted to find out what it was because he really wanted another girl image xx