Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013

my surprise scan

hi ladies hope your all good.so yesterday my hubby surpised me by telling me we had a gendar scan booked with just 2 hours to wait. and im really happy to say im having a healthy baby GIRL! my daughter is so excited to be getting a sister having 4 big brothers image xx

Replies

• Congratulations on a healthy baby girl how far are you as I want a early one when I a far enough ? Xx

• thank you. im 17weeks 4 days but they can tell the sex at 16weeks x

• aww bet your over the moon im only 11 weeks going to get a reasurence scan next week fot £40 pound im so impatient lol  x

• yeh im really excited because we had 4 boys then a girl so another girl is great.  good luck with ya scan xx

• aww happy for you and thank you xx

• Congratulations on your pink bump! we find out 3 weeks today, cant wait!! xxx

• Congratulations on the pink bump! x

• Hi Calee!

huge congratulations on your pink bump!   did you have any feelings it was another girl?

How lovely of your hubby too, will he give lessons to mine?!! 

Xx

• congratulations calee, wonderful news xx

• congratulations Calee! How exciting!!! xxx

• thank you all cant wait to see what your all having xx           hi hushpuppy hows ya bump doing?  i really thought it was a boy with having 4 and 1 girl. so a big surprise. my hubby can be sweet sometimes he knows how nervous i am what with the mc before (i know you know what i mean hun) so he said he done it for reasurance but i think it was because he wanted to find out what it was because he really wanted another girl image xx