Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
MadeForMums is on TikTok!
Find and follow us here!

She's ready but am I??

My daughter is 25 months and wants to wear knickers....yikes!! We're on day 2 of potty training. She had 2 accidents yesterday and none so far today but she goes to nursery tomorrow and I'm worried about it all falling apart. Also our drive is 45 mins and I dont know if she can go that long without needing a wee! But putting a nappy on for the journey seems wrong. Any ideas?

Replies

• I am doing the training for 5days.i am using a potty chair,that i do.....play with the potty,sit over it.Makes games.....i downloded a great app called potty training learing with the animals....my son loves it..

• hiya, the nursery should support your potty training efforts and carry this on at nursery with her - just pack spare knickers /clothes. As for the drive, could you put her in pull ups? Or is there a convenient half way stop you could make for wee? Otherwise you could get her to go right before you leave, sit her on a towel (or you can buy those mats they give you on the maternity ward) and hope for the best, she might surprise you. Good luck. X