Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I Pregnant?

I ended my period on sunday the 21st, and on saturday the 27th I started to spot. I am on birth control and take it regularly at the same time every day. The bleeding is very light. I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend came inside me (Sorry TMI) on the 25th and 26th. The bleeding is so light that I only notice it when I wipe. I put on a pantie liner and there is only small marks of blood but the blood is not red, its more of an off pink/really light red, and on the pantie liner its brown. Could I be pregnant? I am not suppose to be on my period until the 11th of August. I have been lighting spotting since the 27th and it is now the 29th. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test if I am pregnant? Should I stop taking my birth control? Please help/Give your advis

Replies

• Might b worth taking a test to be sure but I started spotting on the pill so went docs and they changed my pill says it wasn't strong enough and that's why I was spotting between periods as hormones were overriding the pill x

• I've been on these pills for over 2 years and never had this problem. if I'm going to test should I wait till the bleeding stops or should I wait till a week before my period?

• I was on my pills for about 10 years No problems. Apparently hormones can just change its happened to a friend of mine too. Have you lost/gained any weight recently? Wait till bleeding stops. X

• Hi it may be the implantation bleeding that looks like light pink spotting and usually takes place in the middle of the menstrual cycle so it' s the sign of pregnancy http://saymommy.com/mom_1182_implantation-bleeding.html wait a while and get a pregnancy test!

• I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. I still have 8 days till I'm suppose to start my period. should I take another test when my period is due if I don't get it? it's been almost a week and I'm still experiencing spotting. is this normal? I don't have health insurance so I can't go to the doctor about this.